How goes it, party peeps?
Ready for your latest dose of gawgus accessories for solid wood kitchens? I know I am! Cabineto loves a stunning kitchen trinket or two himself, so together we have scoured the Wonderful Wide Web (that’s what it stands for, right?) to unearth the most marvellous marble accessories for you.
Marble really is the ‘Dish of the Day’ as far as design trends go, though they are certainly no flash in the pan (excuse the culinary puns!) – so feast your eyes on these stylish accessories:
1. This marble chopping board is the definitive stylish kitchen accessory. Not only is marble hard-wearing, this fantabulous surface stays nice and cool making it perfect for preparing pastry and icing, and for resting hot pans on, too.
Marble surfaces are wonderfully elegant and can double as serveware for breads and cheeses (yum!).
2. Often find yourself crushing cloves or prepping pesto? A pestle and mortar is a must!
Super tough and easy to clean, a marble pestle and mortar is a handy kitchen accessory for crushing, mixing and blending herbs and spices.
3. Cool to the touch and wonderfully smooth, marble is a smart material for a rolling pin as dough is less likely to stick to it. This nifty little number even comes with its own stand.
For the budding bakers among us, this baby is certainly a culinary must-have!
4. Keep your beverages cold in style with this marble wine cooler! This bad boy will keep wine cool for hours – with no need for ice – thanks to its natural insulating properties.
Made entirely from white marble, this wine cooler is subtle yet elegant, and will look totally fabulous alongside the marble serving board!
5. Mmm did someone say cheese? I love all things cheese-related – cheese boards, cheesy jokes, CHEESE…! You get the picture. But I’ve never been quite as smitten with a cheese-related accessory as I am now. With this classy number you can brie absolutely certain the final cheese course is memorable highlight of your dinner party. Complete with a glass dome, it’s pretty Gouda isn’t it?
6. Now what sophisticated dining table is complete without a set of the old salt ‘n’ peps, huh? None, which is why I know these salt and pepper shakers are an essential addition to my list.
Crafted from marble into a beautiful egg shape, these shakers are super smooth and super stylish. Every well-seasoned marble enthusiast needs ones.
7. Call me suspicious but this looks rather similar to the marble wine cooler, dontcha think? But who am I to question it, as this is – in fact – a handy storage device for your cooking utensils.
Whoever said style and practicality don’t mix? This durable marble utensil pot has panache by the bucket-load!
With all this marblelous kitchen wares on show, keep your kitchen from looking cold by teaming these trendy trinkets with wholesome wood worktops and some cosy copper complements – you can find more of these in our ‘Ten Copper Accessories for Solid Wood Kitchens’ blog!
That’s all from me for now – I better get back to my wooden wonderings before I lose my marbles!
Ta ta for now,
The deTerra Diarist.