caramel bamboo worktops
Bamboo should be renamed Super Bamboo, as far as we're concerned: it's super hygienic, super hard-wearing and - most important - super sustainable!
Our caramel bamboo worktops are also pretty fab to look at. Unlike other deTerra worktops which favour solid staves of timber, these worktops are formulated from a unique layered construction of compressed individual bamboo sections. Once constructed, the worktop undergoes a unique caramelising process. The result is a beautiful toffee-coloured surface that accentuates the natural figuring. Super!
Our worktops harness the timber's best natural qualities and create an affordable, sturdy surface that will provide years of faithful service.
- Square edged as standard
So you can shape your worktops according to your fancy.
- Sanded to 150 grit smoothness, ready to oil
It couldn't be simpler!
- 20mm wide staves, made from individually compressed layers of solid bamboo*
If you're after wider staves, check out our other timbers! (40mm and 90mm staves available)
- Finger jointed & pressure glued for premium stability
Only the best for deTerra customers.
- Combining natural features with bags of character
You just can't beat a top-quality timber.
- Timber Origin - Asian
We know this is important to you!
- All prices INC VAT
No hidden charges to make you jump when you get to the checkout.
- Try before you buy with our full sample service
Have your cake and eat it!
- Full bespoke cutting service also available
Our expert team are happy to lend a hand.
- Worktops are held in stock and ready for instant dispatch. Delivered in association with cabinets in 7 days.
We won't keep you waiting.
- In-house two man delivery fleet. Next day and national service widely available
Let us do the heavy lifting for you!
- Installation guide provided.
You can't go wrong with our easy-to-follow advice.
- Installation accessories available for purchase
To keep your timber in tippety-top condition!
*Due to its unique construction, small gaps occur sporadically within the layers of bamboo - this is not a fault but a natural occurrence due to the worktop's formulation (which utilises compressed layers of solid bamboo as opposed to timber staves). Any gaps are teeny weeny and easy to fix: simply apply a little bit of filler.