full stave maple worktops
So many good things come from maple: sugar, syrup, even the casing for musical instruments...
But of all the wonderful things gifted to us by the maple tree, a full stave worktop might just be the best. The innovative construction - using super 'full' 90mm staves that run the length of the worktop - creates the perfect showcase for the timber's natural radiance and delicate grain pattern.
So go on, treat yourself.
Go full stave.
Our full stave worktops harness the timber's best natural qualities and create an affordable, sturdy surface that will provide years of faithful service.
- Our worktops are manufactured in Europe to demanding standards
We visit our suppliers regularly and can confirm that they are all super duper!
- Square edged as standard
So you can shape your worktops according to your fancy.
- Sanded to 150 grit smoothness, ready to oil
It couldn't be simpler!
- 90mm wide staves
A luxurious construction for a flawless look (40mm staves available too!)
- Finger jointed & pressure glued for premium stability
Only the best for deTerra customers.
- Combining natural features with bags of character
You just can't beat a top-quality timber.
- Timber Origin - European
We know this is important to you!
- All prices INC VAT
No hidden charges to make you jump when you get to the checkout.
- Try before you buy with our full sample service
Have your cake and eat it!
- Full bespoke cutting service also available
Our expert team are happy to lend a hand.
- Worktops are held in stock and ready for instant dispatch. Delivered in association with cabinets in 7 days.
We won't keep you waiting.
- In-house two man delivery fleet. Next day and national service widely available
Let us do the heavy lifting for you!
- Installation guide provided.
You can't go wrong with our easy-to-follow advice.
- Installation accessories available for purchase
To keep your timber in tippety-top condition!