Bring a touch of the tropical to your kitchen.
Iroko is a timber native to the west coast of Africa - and this exotic little beauty has a few tricks up its sleeve. Both naturally hygienic and hard-wearing, the innately high oil content of this timber makes it a perfect kitchen work surface. The colour is also something to be raved about: initially a mellow yellow, the timber will mature to a rich bronze soon after installation.
Our worktops harness the timber's best natural qualities and create an affordable, sturdy surface that will provide years of faithful service.
- Our worktops are manufactured in Europe to demanding standards
We visit our suppliers regularly and can confirm that they are all super duper!
- Square edged as standard
So you can shape your worktops according to your fancy.
- Sanded to 150 grit smoothness, ready to oil
It couldn't be simpler!
- 40mm wide staves
A traditional construction that always looks fab (wider staves available too for selected timbers!)
- Finger jointed & pressure glued for premium stability
Only the best for deTerra customers.
- Combining natural features with bags of character
You just can't beat a top-quality timber.
- Timber Origin - African
We know this is important to you!
- All prices INC VAT
No hidden charges to make you jump when you get to the checkout.
- Try before you buy with our full sample service
Have your cake and eat it!
- Full bespoke cutting service also available
Our expert team are happy to lend a hand.
- Worktops are held in stock and ready for instant dispatch. Delivered in association with cabinets in 7 days.
We won't keep you waiting.
- In-house two man delivery fleet. Next day and national service widely available
Let us do the heavy lifting for you!
- Installation guide provided.
You can't go wrong with our easy-to-follow advice.
- Installation accessories available for purchase
To keep your timber in tippety-top condition!